Consider your options carefully before deciding.
Consider your options carefully before deciding.
Discovered a discount on i5-12600kf for $150 with a special offer. Planning to upgrade from i5-4590. Should I purchase now or hold off until Black Friday or Christmas sales? I already have a solid GPU thanks to the CPU upgrade.
Check Amazon Prime Big Deals on October 10th and 11th for great discounts. https://www.amazon.com/primebigdealdays
They're not discounted parts, but I still have enough budget to purchase them. My goal was to save money, even if I could buy some off sale. I might have gotten the CPU first and delayed the motherboard and RAM until a better deal comes along. Thanks.